Save the Date | August 10-11, 2017
Ground-breaking Bioscience research and commercialization efforts can be found all around NEPA!
Join us August 10 – 11, 2017 at the Hilton Conference Center in Scranton to explore the transformational working taking place at in our college and university laboratories, established businesses, early stage firms and healthcare systems.
The conference format includes nationally recognized keynote speakers and panelists, expert presentations, and invited student poster displays from some of best and brightest high school and college students.
Four break out tracks will spotlight area leaders specializing in the areas of Medical Devices, Healthcare Innovation, Bioinformatics and Research/Discovery.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The revolutionary research taking place in our local colleges and universities.
- The innovative commercialization activities taking place in our region.
- Collaboration opportunities and funding strategies for future initiatives.
- The Bioscience impact on our local industry and workforce.
- What the future of Bioscience holds.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Healthcare Professionals and Industry Leaders
- Researchers, Educators, Students
- Economic Development Professionals
- Those Looking For Talent, Those With Talent
MORE COMING SOON!