JANUARY 10-11, 2019
HILTON CONFERENCE CENTER
Join us as we explore the amazing smart machines and materials activities taking place at our regional colleges and universities, early stage firms and established businesses.
This two-day conference will include nationally recognized keynote speakers and panelists, expert presentations, and invited student poster displays from some of our best and brightest college students.
Breakout tracks will spotlight area academic and business leaders specializing in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Robotics, Internet of Things and much more.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN
- The revolutionary research taking place in our local colleges and universities.
- The innovative commercialization activities taking place in our region.
- Collaboration opportunities and funding strategies for future initiatives.
- What the future of Smart Machines and Materials holds.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Technology Professionals and Industry Leaders
- Researchers, Educators, Students
- Economic Development Professionals
- Those Looking for Talent, Those Looking to Share Talent
If you have a question, please contact Don Webster at firstname.lastname@example.org